Silicone food container is made of high-quality food-grade silicone material, but what is silicone?
Silicone (Si), an important component of silicone rubber, makes up almost a quarter of the Earth’s crust. Silicone rubber is formed by the polymerization of organic silicone monomers which are processed from the silica ores that meet the purity standard.
Table of Contents
Benefits of silicone:
- Freezer safe to -40°C
- Heat resistant up to +220°C
- NON-TOXIC, BPA FREE!
- Unbreakable and flexible
- Can be used in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
Silicone is environment-friendly material. It will naturally decompose into SiO2 and blend in with the air, water, and soil without posing any threat our ecology, therefore silicone food container is an eco-product that does not harm human health.
Silicone can meet international food testing standards such as EU / LFGB / FDA
USE & CARE of silicone food container:
- Clean the product with hot boiling water before use
- Wash in hot soapy water for repeating use
- Never use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads to clean
- Keep away from knives and sharp objects
- Keep away from open flame
With 15+ years of experiences, we had exported our products to many countries in the world, Contact us for a quote if you have any projects, OEM/ODM orders are welcome.